Popcorn Chicken Recipe

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited to show my favourite dish for you, 85% of indians love chicken recipes. Here too, I'm gonna show you recipe made use of chicken!

A Simple Popcorn Chicken Recipe!


Ingredients:


Chicken
Egg (3)
Pepper (2tbsp)
Chilly powder (2tbsp)
Turmeric powder (2tbsp)
Cumin powder (1tbsp)
Coriander powder (1tbsp)
Lemon (1/2)
Garlic (minsed)
Bread crumbs
Salt
Oil

Popcorn Chicken
Source


Making:

Step1:

Clean up the chicken pieces and take it in a separate bowl.

Step2:

Add the spices, chilly powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, minsed garlic, pepper and salt to marinate for 1 hour.

Step3:

Take bread crumbs in a bowl to do mixture with spices (it's very simple to make bread crumbs i.e., grind the rusk pieces or you can take rava instead of it). Whatever it is, add pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder into the bread crumbs and mix it well. Then keep it aside.

Step4:

Take eggs in a bowl and beat it nicely. Now take of three mixture bowls to make use for fry.

Step 5:

Heat an oil in a pan, then roll the chicken pieces in bread crumps mixture followed by beated eggs, make a deep fry. Now you're ready with awesome popcorn chicken pieces, definitely it'll tempted you to try this recipe!

For Video tutorial follow this Facebook Page.


Posted By
Laxmi

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your interest

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Laxmi Adorable Blogger who had now reached your eyes through my passion. My love towards cooking is indescribable. Cooking is essential but doing it with love adds a flavour that enriches the taste. Here I am with a smile, to make your kitchen smell like heaven, by my recipes.. Reach me at tasteindianfoodblog (at) gmail (dot) com for any queries